The stylish Hathaspace HSP001 smart air purifier could be used in any room in your home. It’s particularly good in your bedroom though as it’s one of the quietest air purifier on the market.
Operating with no lights, it cleans the air of pollutants, like dust mite allergens, at a whisper quiet 18 decibels in sleep mode.
5 Air Cleaning Technologies
This advanced air purifier uses 5 stage filtration, combining an antibacterial prefilter, True HEPA filter, activated carbon and nano cold catalyst to filter out 99.97 of indoor air pollution right down to 0.3 microns.
There is also an optional air ionizer, generating 10 million healthy negative ions per second. These negatively charged ions have been demonstrated in scientific studies to clear the air of floating viruses, bacteria and other airborne pathogens.
The Hathaspace HSP001 has a smart air quality sensor on the front panel displaying the indoor air quality of the room it’s in. Set in auto mode it will adapt its fan speed to the current level of airborne pollutants and allergens.
This high tech air purifier comes with a remote control to operate it from your lounge chair or from your bed. It can also be programmed on an auto timer while you sleep for up to 12 hours.
Air Changes Per Hour
Hathaspace say their silent True HEPA air purifier will clean the air in a large 350 ft² room twice in an hour. Most of us sleep in much smaller bedrooms though so this air change rate would be significantly higher.
4 air changes per hour is recommended for better sleep, particularly for those with asthma, allergies or in poor health. As long as your bedroom is under 175 ft² the Hathaspace air cleaner would be a great choice.
If you have a larger bedroom, or especially if you suffer from respiratory conditions, consider the high powered Rabbit Air MinusA2 ultra quiet air purifier.
Customer Reviews and Warranty
Hathaspace offer a “60 day money-back warranty and 2 years of product replacement” according to their company website.
Reviews and feedback from customers are very positive, particularly for bad smells and allergy reduction, and you can check the current retail price and read them here.
Hathaspace Smart Air Purifier Pros and Cons
- 5 stage indoor air pollution filtration with antibacterial filter, activated carbon, True HEPA filter, nano cold catalyst and optional negative ionizer.
- Near silent air filter in sleep mode at only 18 dB with no lights for better sleep.
- Indoor air quality monitor and adaptive auto mode that adjusts to the level of pollution in the room.
- Antibacterial filter for germs and large combination True HEPA/activated carbon filters to trap more indoor airborne pollutants and toxic gases like VOCs.
- Customer reviews and feedback are predominantly positive, particularly for allergies, cigarette smoke, pet odors and other bad smells. Very high star rating with over 1800 owner reviews at the time of writing.
- Long warranty, UL-certified, CARB certified for sale in California and and free delivery within the USA.
- CADR is only listed at 160 m²/hr which is not as high as the Rabbit Air MinusA2 here. Better for small to medium rooms, not large lounge rooms.
- The Hathaspace has dimensions of 7 x 13.5 x 19.5 inches and weighs 12 pounds so isn’t highly portable. Could get in the way for compact bedrooms and the powerful Levoit Core 300, which fits on a bedside table, may be a better choice.
The Hathaspace Smart with near silent sleep mode, True HEPA, activated carbon, antibacterial and nano cold catalyst filters is an impressive air purifier for its relatively low price.
Customer reviews are highly positive, especially for odor reduction, allergies and its quiet operation in bedrooms, and you can check the price and see home pictures here on Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.