With powerful 6 stage air filtration, high end features and a unique design, the Rabbit Air MinusA2 air purifier is a great all-round indoor air cleaner.
Its exceptionally quiet operation makes it particularly suitable for those looking for the ultimate bedroom air purifier though.
It also has a much greater room coverage and number of air changes per hour than most air filters on the market. Making this Rabbit Air cleaner highly recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Best Air Purifier for Large Bedrooms and Allergy Sufferers
5 different Rabbit Air SPA-700A and SPA-780A/N models are available here on Amazon with different colors, filters and smart phone control.
Here’s why this premium air purification machine, with it’s superior 6 stage filtration, space saving design, higher quality and advanced features, is well worth the investment if you value indoor air quality.
Room Coverage and Air Filtering
The MinusA2 range by Rabbit Air offers exceptional room coverage of 700 ft² with 2 air changes per hour for the SPA-700A model. Even higher at 815 ft² and 2 refreshes for the top of the range MinusA2 SPA-780A.
Rabbit air purifiers can clearly filter out a lot of allergens and pollutants from the air you breathe, even in wide and open living spaces.
At 4 air changes per hour, as strongly recommended for those with allergies and asthma, the MinusA2 SPA-700A has a full 350 ft² of room coverage, far bigger than the average bedroom or even living room.
The smaller the room, the higher the number of air changes per hour goes, and the more effective air purification is with these powerful Rabbit air cleaners.
6 Stage Air Cleaning
Both the Rabbit Air SPA-700A and SPA-780A MinusA2 models have an advanced 6 stage filtration system:
- Stage 1: A permanent and washable prefilter for larger allergens like hairs and dust.
- Stage 2: Medium filter for floating particles larger than 1 micron, like pet dander, pollen and mold spores.
- Stage 3: Rabbit Air’s proprietary BioGS HEPA filter. An advanced and long-lasting filter that captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants down to 0.3 microns. And, in superior performance to regular HEPA, 99% of particles right down 0.1 microns in size (odors, tobacco smoke, germs and more).
- Stage 4: Customizable filters with 4 different options of Odor Remover, Germ Defense, Toxin Absorber and Pet Allergy. Choose what most suits your personal sensitivities.
- Stage 5: Oversized and high-efficiency granular activated charcoal filter for bad smells and harmful chemicals like volatile organic compounds.
- Stage 6: An optional negative ion generator that is is CARB tested and complies with Californian ozone safety requirements.
The Rabbit Air MinusA2 ultra quiet HEPA air purifier has a unique big screen TV-like design that’s unlike any other model I’ve ever reviewed.
It can be wall mounted to save space (mounting kit included) and you can also get customizable panel designs, including famous paintings by Monet, Van Gogh and Hokusai.
MinusA2 Rabbit air purifiers have many advanced options and extra features including:
- Adjustable fan speeds with auto and high pollen modes.
- Indoor air quality indicator and odor sensor.
- Optional air ionizer to generate beneficial negative ions.
- Light sensor to automatically transition to sleep mode when the lights go out.
At just 20 dB in sleep mode, the Ultra Quiet Rabbit Air is also one of the most silent bedroom air purifiers on the market, despite its much large size and significant air cleaning power.
Rabbit Air MinusA2 Pros and Cons
- Very large room coverage and high number of air changes per hour. 4 full air purification cycles per hour, as recommended for asthma and allergy sufferers, in a 350 ft² room.
- Advanced 6 stage air filtration. Big and wide filters to capture more indoor air pollution than smaller air cleaners. Especially beneficial for those sensitive to indoor air pollution, like asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Customized with Odor Remover, Germ Defense, Toxin Absorber and Pet Allergy replacement filters.
- Advanced features like air quality indicator, odor sensor, high pollen mode and auto sleep mode. Can be controlled by remote control or by iOS or android app with the Wi-Fi model.
- Wall mountable to save space with included mounting kit.
- Stylish design and recommended for larger houses and big modern apartments.
- Whisper quiet for bedrooms at just 20 dB in sleep mode. Automatically dims and goes into sleep mode when you switch off lights in the room.
- Top-quality components and excellent 5-year warranty, according to the RabbitAir website.
- Premium air cleaner with a price tag to match. However, the MinusA2 outperforms many higher priced competitors in air changes per hour and room size coverage.
- This is a large air filter at 10.7 x 24.2 x 24.5 inches and heavy at 23.9 pounds. Similar in size and weight to a big screen TV.
- Replacement filters are more expensive but last up to 2 years. That’s 4 times as long as regular filters so the cost evens out.
MinusA2 In Summary
If you need a higher level of air purification though, for a larger bedroom, or because you suffer from asthma or allergies, then investing in the superior Rabbit Air MinusA2 makes sense.
With advanced 6 stage air cleaning right down to 0.01 microns and a strong 5-year warranty, this exceptional bedroom air cleaner offers many years of healthier breathing and better sleep.
See more product specs, customer feedback and pictures and check the current price here for the ultimate in bedroom air purification.