The unusually named RIGOGLIOSO air purifier is compact and portable at just 5.9 x 9.3 inches and only 1.55 pounds.
It has a True HEPA filter for dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores, combined with activated charcoal for odors and toxic gases.
This mini air filter is also a negative ionizer, generating 5 million beneficial negative ions per second. This output can’t match the power of the IonBox or Wein Vi 2500, but it is reasonable for such a small air purifier.
This little desktop air filter is extremely good value here on Amazon and highly portable, but would only have a limited range and should be positioned close to you for best results.
RIGOGLIOSO Air Cleaner Pros and Cons
- True HEPA filter combined with activated charcoal for odors and 5 million negative ions per second.
- Filters are comparatively inexpensive and you can find them for sale here. They should be replaced every 6 months if you use this portable air cleaner regularly.
- Small, lightweight, low power consumption and whisper-quiet operation on low fan sleep mode at less than 30 dB.
- Simple operation — press the big button on top to turn on, speed up, slow down and turn off.
- Low price and 1 year warranty, according to the manufacturer.
- This is a mini air purifier and would have only a small air cleaning radius. CADR of 50 m²/hr means it’s not as powerful as the superior Levoit Core 300 or Medify Air MA-18.
- Blue light can be dimmed but not switched off completely so perhaps not best for bedrooms unless you want a soft nightlight.
The RIGOGLIOSO is an inexpensive and compact desk air cleaner with the added benefit of negative ion generation.
Best results would be at close proximity and this portable air filter is small and light enough to keep on your desk at work or a small table in your lounge room.
You can check the current price here on Amazon and read customer reviews and feedback on the RIGOGLIOSO desktop air purifier.
This article may contain affiliate links to products I've researched and recommend. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to the consumer.